Share your thoughts via the new Staff Connect:
- Create a Staff Connect Submission
- Contact the Staff Council Office
*Although the Staff Council serves as the voice and advocate for all staff, it does not have the same function as Collective Bargaining Units to which some members of the UVM staff belong. Those staff who belong to UE Local 267are not permitted to participate in Staff Council at the request of their union.
Serve as a Representative in your Unit/Department*
Staff Council Representative Elections take place each spring. The current deadline for applying to be a representative was April 14th, 2017, but the following vacancies remain. Contact us if you are interested.
Staff Council Representative Vacancies
- College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences: 1 Representative, 3 year term
- HRDMA: 1 Representative, 3 year term
- Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources: 1 Representative, 3 year term
2018 Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidential Elections*
- The next election for Staff Council President and Vice President will occur in Spring 2018.
- Visit Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidental Elections for details.
Participate on a Council Standing Committee
There are four (4) Staff Council Standing Committees and you do not need to be an elected representative to be a Committee member! All you need is an interest to help make UVM a better place to work.
- Staff Council Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month from 12:05 pm - 1:30 pm and are open to all members of the UVM community as well as the public.
Last modified June 12 2017 03:16 PM