Fill out a Staff Council Contact Sheet with a question, problem, or a recommendation:
- What is a Contact Sheet?
- Contact Sheet Online Form
- Contact Sheet Printable Form (.pdf)
- Staff Council Accomplishments
- Contact the Staff Council Office
*Although the Staff Council serves as the voice and advocate for all staff, it does not have the same function as Collective Bargaining Units to which some members of the UVM staff belong. Those staff who belong to UE Local 267are not permitted to participate in Staff Council at the request of their union.
2013 - Run for Election as a Representative in your Unit/Department*
We still have several Staff Council Representative Opening in the College of Medicine and one in Student Affairs!
- Staff Council Representative Election Process (page)
- Staff Council Representative Self-Nomination Form
2014 - Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidential Elections*
- The next election for Staff Council President and Vice President will occur in May 2014
- Visit the Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidental Elections (page) to see results from 2012
Participate on a Council Standing Committee
There are four (4) Staff Council Standing Committees and you do not need to be an elected Representative to participate*. All you need is an interest to help make UVM a better place to work.
- Staff Council Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month from 12:05 pm - 1:30 pm and are open to all members of the UVM community as well as the public.
Last modified September 27 2013 08:41 AM