Share your thoughts via the new Staff Connect:
- Create a Staff Connect Submission
- Contact the Staff Council Office
*Although the Staff Council serves as the voice and advocate for all staff, it does not have the same function as Collective Bargaining Units to which some members of the UVM staff belong. Those staff who belong to UE Local 267are not permitted to participate in Staff Council at the request of their union.
Serve as a Representative in your Unit/Department*
There are still Representative openings in the following Units/Colleges/Divisions:
- College of Medicine - COM
For more information, contact the Staff Council Office or visit the Staff Council Representative Election Process (page)
2016 - Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidential Elections*
- The next election for Staff Council President and Vice President will occur in May 2016
- Visit the Staff Council Presidential and Vice Presidental Elections (page) to see the 2014 election results
Participate on a Council Standing Committee
There are four (4) Staff Council Standing Committees and you do not need to be an elected Representative to participate*. All you need is an interest to help make UVM a better place to work.
- Staff Council Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month from 12:05 pm - 1:30 pm and are open to all members of the UVM community as well as the public.
Last modified August 13 2014 11:17 AM