The Executive Board shall consist of the Staff Council President, Vice President, Immediate Past President, the Standing Committee chairpersons and vice-chairpersons, two additional members elected annually by the Staff Council from among its regular membership at the first committee meeting of the new Council year. In the event that a committee Chairperson or Vice Chairperson cannot attend, the chairperson or vice-chairperson is recommended to choose to send another member of the committee to serve in his/her place.
The Executive Board shall exist for the purpose of hearing reports, discussing university policy questions, advising the Staff Council President, approving the agenda for Staff Council Meetings, maintaining parliamentarian procedure, maintaining bylaws, developing and updating Staff Council policies and procedures, monitoring Staff Council presidential, vice-presidential and representative elections, monitoring and reviewing the staff emergency loan fund procedure, and making emergency loan application exceptions.
Specific responsibilities of the Executive Board include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate on larger university issues and initiatives within and beyond the purviews of the Standing Committees when appropriate and necessary
- Ensure communication by Staff Representatives on University wide committees, boards, and workgroups
- Recommend Ad-hoc Committees as needed
- Verify Staff Council President has appointed a parliamentarian at the beginning of each Staff Council year
- Work collaboratively with the Staff Council Office
- Collaborate with Standing Committees when appropriate and necessary
- Staff Council President Renee Berteau , Renee.Berteau@uvm.edu, 656-8645Staff Council President
- Brendan Andrews (Chair, Outreach Committee), Brendan.Andrews@uvm.edu, 656-0989Jeremy Arenos (Vice Chair, Compensation, Benefits and Budget Committee), Jeremy.Arenos@uvm.edu, 656-0303
- Johanna Brabham (Staff Council Vice President), Johanna.Brabham@uvm.edu, 656-8174
- Jeff Bukowski (Ex-officio), Jeff.Bukowski@uvm.edu, 656-4493
- Nick Hall (Representative from Staff Council), firstname.lastname@example.org, 656-7752
- Anita Lavoie (Chair, Compensation, Benefits and Budget Committee), Anita.Lavoie@uvm.edu, 656-2918
- Stephen Lunna (Representative from Staff Council), email@example.com, 656-2568
- Noël McCann (Chair, Personal and Professional Development Committee), Noel.McCann@uvm.edu, 656-0523
- Jeanna Page (Vice Chair, Personal and Professional Development Committee), Jeanna.Page@uvm.edu, 656-2158
- Bethany Wolfe (Vice Chair, Outreach Committee), Bethany.Wolfe@uvm.edu, 656-2216
The UVM Staff Council Executive Board meets on the fourth Monday of the month, unless to accommodate holidays. Meetings begin at 12:15 and conclude at 1:30 p.m. Our meetings are open to the community, with the exception of executive session periods.
|Mon., August 24, 2015||12:15 pm - 1:30 pm||
|Mon., September 28, 2015||12:15 pm - 1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., October 26, 2015||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., November 23, 2015||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., December 21, 2015||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman||
|Mon., January 25, 2016||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., February 22, 2016||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., March 28, 2016||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., April 25 2016||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||338 Waterman, Memorial Lounge|
|Tues., May 23, 2016||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
|Mon., June 27, 2016||12:15 pm-1:30 pm||427A Waterman|
For Meeting Agendas and Minutes prior to this year, please contact the Staff Council Office at 802-656-4493 or Staff.Council@uvm.edu.
Last modified August 20 2015 02:21 PM