Ski and Ride Discounts for 2016-2017 Season
Discounted Ski Vouchers and Coupons
UVM employees, retirees, and family members can take advantage of discounted Ski and Ride Vouchers or Coupons this season. (If you are a UVM student, please get in touch with the Ski and Ride Club instead - students generally have access to slightly better discounts than we can offer to staff.)
HOW TO PURCHASE
Staff Council Office, 313 Waterman
M-TH 8:00am - 3:30pm
F 9:00am - 1:00pm
UVM ID is required for all purchases.
For more information call 802-656-4493 or email Staff.Council@uvm.edu
Please note that due to the multiple responsibilities of our two person office, it is necesarry from time to time for our office to be closed during our normal hours of operation for meetings and other business. We suggest that you purchase your vouchers well in advance of when you need them and call the Staff Council Office before walking or driving to our office for this purpose.
NOTE: Corporate discounted rates for 2016-2017 Ski Season passes have concluded. Season Pass Corporate Discount information for the 2017-2018 Ski Season will not be available until September 2017. We will announce in Staffline when 2017-2018 season passes become available.
For more information about Bolton Valley visit Bolton Valley
- UVM Employees can go to ww.boltonvalley.com/promocode to purchase
- Ticket purchases are for the specific day the employee would like to ski.
- Tickets purchased online are already priced at a discount and UVM employees have the opportunity to take an additional $5 off by using the promotional code. Please call Staff Council Office to obtain your discount code - 802-656-4493. Please note our working hours above.
- Each code is valid for only one use.
- If an employee needs two or more tickets for a specific day they will need two or more codes and should purchase each ticket in a separate transaction.
- The code will take $5 off the total purchase price of multi-day tickets. Multi-day tickets are already priced at a discount over single day tickets.
For more information about Jay Peak visit www.jaypeakresort.com
Jay Peak tickets are for sale at the Staff Council Office, 313 Waterman Bldg. These are good for any day the entire 2016-2017 Ski Season. There are no blackout days.
Adult: $62 / Junior $52. We accept cash or check. Checks should be made out to UVM, and please bring your valid UVM ID.
For more information about Smuggler's Notch visit www.smuggs.com
This year we have $15 off vouchers for single-day 3-Mountain Lift Ticket. You must obtain these at the Staff Council Office. They are valid for the 2016-2017 ski & ride season. This voucher cannot be combined with other offers. No blackout dates.
Last modified January 06 2017 02:04 PM