Champlain Valley Fair Tickets
TICKET SALES HAVE CONCLUDED
*** The deadline to order was Wednesday, July 23, 2014 ***
We are unable to accept any additional orders due to the group ticket sale deadlines set forth by the Champlain Valley Fair.
- (Save $4.00) Adult admission tickets: $8.00/person
- (Save $1.00) Children’s admission tickets (ages 5-12): $4/person (Children 4 and under are free)
- (Save $5.00) Ride Coupon Booklets: $10/book of 15 coupons
- (Save $6.00) Pay-one-price Ride Special: $24 (Good any one day of the Fair ~ 11am to 8pm)
- (Save $16.00) Three-day passes: $20 each
- (Save $80.00) Ten-day passes: $40 each
Parking Fees are not included in these prices
Who can order tickets?
UVM staff, faculty, & retirees, and UVM Foundation employees may purchase discounted tickets.
Only UVM staff and UVM Foundation employees received a further discount of $5.00 after your first order of $8.00 or more.
How do I order tickets?
Ticket orders concluded on Wednesday, July 23, 2014.
When and Where do I to pick up my tickets?
If you ordered tickets, they must be picked up on Wednesday, August 13th from 11:30am - 1pm in the Staff Council Conference Room, 305 Waterman.
This is the only date to pick up tickets.
If you are picking up tickets for someone else, please bring a note from them and a copy of their UVM ID.
Who do I contact with further questions?
Last modified July 24 2014 11:59 AM