Champlain Valley Fair Tickets
To order complete your order form (.pdf) and return by Monday, July 11th. All orders must be returned with payment to Staff Council Office located at 313 Waterman.
*** The deadline to order is Monday, July 11, 2016 ***
We are unable to accept any additional orders due to the group ticket sale deadlines set forth by the Champlain Valley Fair.
Dicounted Rates Are:
- (Save $4.00) Adult admission tickets: $8.00/person
- (Save $1.00) Children’s admission tickets (ages 5-12): $4/person (Children 4 and under are free)
- (Save $5.00) 30 Coupon Ride Sheet: $15/book of 30 coupons
- (Save $6.00) Pay-one-price Ride Special: $24 (Good any one day of the Fair ~ 11am to 8pm)* cannot be used on ride SPEED and non-transferable
- (Save $16.00) Three-day passes: $20 each
- (Save $80.00) Ten-day passes: $40 each
Parking Fees are not included in these prices
Who can order tickets?
UVM staff, faculty, & retirees, and UVM Foundation employees may purchase discounted tickets.
Only UVM staff and UVM Foundation employees receive a further discount of $5.00 after your first order of $8.00 or more.
How do I order tickets?
Complete your Champlain Valley Fair order form and return to the Staff Council office by no later than Monday, July 11, 2016.
When and Where do I to pick up my tickets?
If you ordered tickets, they must be picked up - TBD - Check back for pick-up date here
This is the only date to pick up tickets.
If you are picking up tickets for someone else, please bring a note from them and a copy of their UVM ID.
Who do I contact with further questions?
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Staff Council Office at 802-656-4493 or Staff.Council@uvm.edu
Last modified June 02 2016 02:44 PM