Find a job!
Log in to Students Work Job Board via the myUVM portal
Log into the Students Work Job Board to search for and apply for student jobs. To access the Job Board:
- Log into the myUVM Portal.
- Navigate to the "Student Financial Services" tab.
- Once logged in, click "Find a Job".
Agree to the Student Employment Agreement
Read the Student Employment Agreement
Search the Job Board!
On the Job Board:
- Search for jobs using the "Job Search" tab.
- Search for departments using the "Employer Directory" tab.
- To apply for the job, look for the "How to Apply" field in the job posting and follow the instructions provided.
The hiring supervisor is responsible for reporting you as hired in the Job Board. Once you are reported as hired:
- The Student Employment Office will approve your hire. To verify your hire has been approved, select the "View My Activity" link in the Students Work Job Board.
- Watch for your confirmation e-mail from the Student Employment Office confirming you are hired. You are not officially hired until you receive this notification.
- PRINT OUT THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL.
I-9/Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
Review your confirmation e-mail from the Student Employment Office. If your status is listed as "N", you will be required to complete I-9 paperwork with UVM Human Resource Services or an approved Department. Review the paperwork details provided in the confirmation e-mail.
If you do not have a completed I-9 on file, you cannot begin work.
Last modified November 22 2013 03:48 PM