Student Financial Services
Scholarships for US Pathway Program Students
Students in the US Pathway Program are automatically considered for the merit-based scholarships listed below. Eligibility for merit scholarships is determined at the completion of the fall and spring semesters in China or Nigeria.
Not in the US Pathway Program? Visit our main scholarships page to select the category that best suits you.
Presidential International Scholarship
- Students whose cumulative grade point average at the conclusion of the USPP year in China or Nigeria is at least 3.25 will be awarded $10,000 annually for up to four years (or through graduation if earlier).
- Scholarships will be awarded to new USPP students at the conclusion of their spring semester coursework.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 and full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 credits per semester) is required for renewal.
- The scholarship may not be applied toward the Summer Bridge program costs.
- Please click here to review general UVM scholarship policies.
Last modified December 05 2016 03:50 PM