Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services Information for Medical Students
The University of Vermont Student Financial Services Department is located in the Waterman building on main campus. However, we provide a full-time satellite office within the College of Medicine to better serve the medical student population.
The Medical Student Financial Services Coordinator is located within the Office of Medical Student Education on the first floor of the Courtyard at Given. Appointments are highly encouraged, but drop-ins are welcome.
Phone: (802) 656-9203
Fax: (802) 656-4076
Mailing Address: 89 Beaumont Ave, Suite N100, Burlington VT 05405
Outside Medical Scholarship Spotlight
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship Program Application is scheduled to open in March or April each year. Application and program guidance can be found on the NHSC website
- Vermont Residents should apply for a VSAC grant at www.vsac.org
- Dr. Melvin Bacon Scholarship Fund application is now available at www.mainemed.com. Deadline is May 1, 2015 for the 2015-2016 academic year. (This scholarship is only for students who are from Maine.)
- Dr. Frank and Florence Marino Scholarship Fund application is now available. Must be postmarked by May 8, 2015 for the 2015-2016 academic year. (This scholarship is only for students who are from Connecticut.)
Links & Resources
- 2015-2016 Financial Aid Priority Deadline: 3/1/15. Learn more.
- Scholarship Information
- View financial aid budgets
- Learn about Financial Aid
- UVM health insurance requirements and insurance decision form
- Financial Literacy 101
- AAMC First - Financial Resources for Medical Students
- AAMC Medloans Organizer and Calculator
- NSLDS Instructions
- Top 5 Financial Aid Tips for Medical Students
Last modified August 31 2015 08:12 AM