Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services Information for Medical Students
The University of Vermont Student Financial Services Department is located in the Waterman building on main campus. However, we provide a full-time satellite office to better serve the medical student population.
The Medical Student Financial Services Coordinator works remotely and is available via email, phone, and/or Skype.
Phone: (802) 656-9203
Fax: (802) 656-4076
Mailing Address: 223 Waterman Building, Burlington VT 05405
Outside Medical Scholarship Spotlight
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship Program Application is scheduled to open in March or April each year. Application and program guidance can be found on the NHSC website
- Vermont Residents should apply for a VSAC grant at www.vsac.org
- Dr. Melvin Bacon Scholarship Fund application is now available at www.mainemed.com. Deadline is May 1, 2015 for the 2015-2016 academic year. (This scholarship is only for students who are from Maine.)
- Dr. Frank and Florence Marino Scholarship Fund application is now available. Must be postmarked by May 8, 2015 for the 2015-2016 academic year. (This scholarship is only for students who are from Connecticut.)
Links & Resources
- 2015-2016 Financial Aid Priority Deadline: 3/1/15. Learn more.
- Scholarship Information
- View financial aid budgets
- Learn about Financial Aid
- UVM health insurance requirements and insurance decision form
- Financial Literacy 101
- AAMC First - Financial Resources for Medical Students
- AAMC Medloans Organizer and Calculator
- NSLDS Instructions
- Top 5 Financial Aid Tips for Medical Students
Last modified February 16 2016 02:39 PM