- About UVM
- Student Life
- UVM Home
- Student Financial Services
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Paying for College
- Estimate Scholarships and Aid With Our Net Price Calculator
- Billing and Payment Information
- Student Employment
- Worksheets and Forms
- Loan Repayment and Graduating Student Information
- Financial Aid Handbook and Consumer Information
- Contact Us
Student Financial Services
- Undergraduate students
- Prospective students
- Grad students
- Med students
- Continuing ed students
Setting Up an Authorized Payer
Authorized Payers are set up through the myUVM Student Portal as follows:
- Have your authorized payer’s e-mail address available.
- You will establish a permanent username for your authorized payer; have his/her preferred username available.
- You will establish a temporary password for your authorized payer, which he/she will change upon first log in. The temporary password should be something simple, like “abcd1234”.
- Log in to the myUVM Student Portal.
- Click on “Set Up Authorized Payer” in the Student Financial Services section.
- Follow the steps to set up your authorized payer(s).
- Notify your authorized payer of their log in name and temporary password.
- Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
- If needed, you may set up multiple Authorized Payers for your account using this process.
Last modified August 25 2011 04:10 PM
Contact UVM © 2013 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131