Student Financial Services
Online payment login
All payers can login through this one interface by audience: Pay your bill online.
Methods of Payment Accepted by UVM
The following are all considered acceptable forms of payment when paying your tuition bill:
Electronic Check ACH
Through the QuikPAY system, you can pay by ACH (electronic debit to a checking or savings account). Electronic check payments must be made from a U.S. checking or basic savings account. There is no fee for this service. Students can access this option through myUVM.
Authorized Payers: login to the QuikPAY system.
Guest Payers: login to the guest pay system.
You may pay online by credit card using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Credit card payments are processed by infiNET through Moneris Solutions. infiNET is a third-party payment provider, operating under an agreement with your institution to process credit card payments on your behalf. UVM does not directly process any credit card payments for tuition and fees. Please note: Credit card payments for tuition and fees can only be made online using the QuikPAY system, and credit card payments cannot be accepted or processed in person, through the mail or over the phone. infiNET will charge a 2.75% non-refundable service charge for all credit card payments made to your student account. Pay your bill online.
Cash and Checks
- Cash payments in U.S. Dollars may be made at the UVM Cashier's Office located at 220 Waterman Building weekdays from 8 - 12 and 1 - 4. Please do not send cash by mail.
- Personal checks should be made out to UVM and must be drawn on an account set up in U.S. Dollars.
- We also accept: money orders, cashier's checks, certified checks and traveler's checks payable in U.S. Dollars.
- Be sure to include the student ID number on the payment.
- Mail your payment to:
PO Box 1306
Williston, VT 05495
- Please see our payment address information if sending correspondence, mailing payment overnight, or paying with scholarship checks, 529 Plan disbursements, or by other third party methods.
For more information, see our Financial Aid and Bill Payment page.
Monthly Payment Plan
The university has contracted Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to administer its Monthly Payment Plan. This plan allows payment for a full year's tuition and fees, as well as university-charged room and board, over a 10-month period. This plan is available to all students for a fee of $100/year. A single-semester plan is also available for $75. Please contact TMS at 1-800-722-4867 or online.
International Wire Transfer
Domestic Wire Transfer
Last modified August 26 2013 01:08 PM