Off-Campus Living Workshops
The Office of Student and Community Relations is pleased to offer
Off-Campus Living Workshops each Fall.
At the workshops students will learn:
- How to find off-campus apartments that meet their needs
- What their rights and responsibilities are as tenants and
citizens of Burlington
- How to protect themselves and their property off campus
- How to prevent and resolve conflicts between roommates,
landlords, and neighbors
- What UVM and City resources available to them when they move off
All students leave the workshop with a "UVM Preferred Renters Card"
and essential renter resources. For more information or to request
accommodations call (802)
656-9405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will open on this website on Monday, October 8, 2012.