Choose your own tech-venture...
I'm buying my computer through UVM:
- Pick up your computer at the Rosa Parks Room, on the first floor of the Davis Center on Friday, August 23rd between 8am - 3pm.
I'm bringing a computer with me to campus:
- Wireless access points are available in all UVM residential halls. See www.uvm.edu/it/wireless for complete set up instructions.
- OR get the complete network set-up instructions at your residence hall's main desk or ask your RA to help you register on the UVM network.
- Residential Life recommends that you bring an Ethernet cable with you if you are interested in streaming, gaming, or printing in your Residential Hall Room.
- For Windows computers, download and install antivirus software, provided free of charge. This can be found at www.uvm.edu/software
- Business Administration students: bring your personal portable computers to 227 Kalkin Hall.
I'm having trouble!
- Have you activated your UVM Network ID and email account yet? Forgot your network ID password? Go to www.uvm.edu/account or call the UVM Tech Team at 802 656-2604.
- Check out the UVM Tech Team Facebook page: www.facebook.com/uvmtechteam
- Visit our knowledge base at www.uvm.edu/techteam
- Come to the Computer Depot Clinic in the Davis Center. For clinic hours visit www.uvm.edu/ets/help
- For general IT support questions call the UVM Tech Team Support line at 802-656-2604
- Business Administration students: call 802-656-0800 OR email email@example.com OR bring your personal portable computer to 227 Kalkin Hall.