Subject: Veal Scaloppine
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 23:09:08 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Here it is from my Italian friend and it is delicious. No amounts provided
for the ingredients. Just use what you think looks right for the number of
people.

Veal Scaloppine

Veal cubes
sliced peppers
fresh garlic
fresh basil (chopped)
sliced mushrooms (optional) same pan.  Remove and set aside.

Fry peppers and garlic in
same pan. Remove and set aside. Fry mushrooms in same pan. Remove and set
aside. Brown veal then reduce heat to simmer until the veal is cooked
completely (add a little water as needed to prevent sticking). Add basil to
the veal while it simmers. Add all other ingredients 10-15 minutes before
meat is done. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with pasta (I like wide
egg noodles with it) and Italian bread.

Karen Molan
[email-masked]

rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes are accepted for
posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" file first.  Articles go to
[email-masked]; administrative questions go to [email-masked].
Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.