Subject: Justin's Tuna Salad
From: Ben <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Jun 2000 20:53:14 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Justin's Tuna Salad

3 each Eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dill relish (heaping)
1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
2 teaspoons Poupon mustard
1 each 6 1/2 oz can tuna, drained

Combine eggs and dill relish.  Add the rest of the
ingredients, except tuna, and mix really well.  Then add
tuna.  If the mixture is dry, add some more mayonnaise. This
is fine for a sandwich. "Sneak a little on crackers before
dinner.  GOOD! 

From Justin Wilson's "Outdoor Cooking With Inside Help"

http://www.recipeway.com/

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted each week.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.