Subject: Tuna and White Wine Pasta Sauce
From: Carola van Gessel <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jun 1997 05:36:28 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Tuna and White Wine Pasta Sauce
serves two

1 tin of tuna in brine
1 green bell pepper
1 courgette
3 tablespoons of white wine
125 ml creme fraiche
Italian mixed herbs

Drain the tuna fish, add the white wine to the brine and put on a low
flame to simmer with the herbs and some salt and freshly ground blank
pepper. Chop the pepper and courgette and fry in some olive oil.  And the
creme fraiche to the sauce and if necessary thicken with some cornflour.
Then add the tuna.  Take the vegetables out of the frying pan and add them
to the sauce as well.  Very nice with penne or pipe rigate. 

~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.