Subject: Teriyaki Steak
From: "Karl E. Moser (KE3NF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Apr 1999 06:23:27 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Teriyaki Steak

 1  2 pound flank steak 
 1/4 cup  crushed pineapple 
 2 tablespoons chopped red onion 
 2 tablespoons cannoli oil 
 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 
 1 tablespoon honey 
 2 clove garlic, minced 
 1 teaspoon freshly ground ginger 

 Cut steak into serving pieces and trim excess fat.  Place in a shallow
baking dish. Combine remaining  ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour
over steaks  and let sit in the refrigerator for 2 or more hours. 
Preheat grill. Remove steaks from marinade and retain  marinade. Place
steaks on heated grill and cook until  done. About 5 minutes per side.
Brush with remaining  marinade periodically until almost done. Remove
steaks  from grill when they've reach desired doneness and cut
 into strips cross grain. Serve over  white rice. steamed summer vegetables
on the side ( Squash, carrots, peppers, broccoli, etc)

Bon Appetit..    Karl(KE3NF)
Karls Eatery  [ICQ # 16639454]
http://24.3.49.34  or  http2//Karls_Eatery.com
Http://www.fortunecity.com/littleitaly/machievelli/97

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted each week.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.