Subject: Tapenade
From: [email-masked] (PamS)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 12:46:25 -0500 (EST)
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

I believe this is what you are looking for.

Tapenade

1 1/2 lbs Kalamata olives
3 oz. anchovies
2 t. minced garlic
1/3 cup  capers
1/3 cup  olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
Additional olive oil

Remove pits from olives.  Place anchovies and garlic in food processor
and process to a paste.  Add olives, capers, and olive oil and pulse
until blended but not pureed.  Season with pepper.  Should be made 2-3
days in advance to allow flavors to blend  Place in a glass jar, cover
top with olive oil, cover and refrigerate.  Will keep for a month.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.