Subject: Sun Dried Tomato Polenta
From: "Dancer^" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Feb 2000 13:01:01 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Sun Dried Tomato Polenta

4 cups milk or water
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup cornmeal
Salt and pepper to taste
6 large sun dried tomatoes, olive oil cured, drained and chopped

In a large saucepan bring the milk or water to a boil over a high heat.
Reduce to low and in a steady stream, gradually add the cornmeal, whisking
to incorporate. Continue to stir the polenta occasionally with a wooden
spoon until the desired thickness is reached, approximately 15 mins.
Incorporate the tomatoes, season and set aside, keeping warm ready to serve.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.