Subject: Strawberry-Orange Juice Smoothie
From: [email-masked] (Michael S.)
Date: 2 May 1996 06:21:41 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Strawberry-Orange Juice Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 cup sliced strawberries (frozen, unsweetened strawberries can be
substituted for fresh.  Partially thaw first) 
1/2 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed or reconstituted from frozen 
2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice 
1 large, fresh strawberry
1 cup firmly packed
Dreyer's/Edy's Vanilla Frozen Yogurt.

To Prepare:

Blend strawberries, orange juice and lime juice in blender until
smooth. Add frozen yogurt; blend again until smooth. Pour into tall
drinking glass. Garnish with fresh strawberry.

Yield: Makes about 2 cups

^^
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article. 
Recipes/requests go to [email-masked]; questions/comments go to
[email-masked].  Please allow several days for your
submission to appear.