Subject: New Asian Recipe Web Site
From: [email-masked] (Chef Stef)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:45:05 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food,rec.food.baking

Travel thousands of miles without ever leaving home!

The Straits Cafe Virtual Restaurant (http://www.straitscafe.com)
offers both the serious and home chef a variety of Asian recipes,
focusing especially on the cuisines of SE Asia, China and Japan, all
presented in an attractive, family-friendly, and easily navigable
graphic environment (800x600 256-color recommended).

But The Straits Cafe is more than just a recipe database.  Dozens of
informative, entertaining, and educational Asian links are also
available, including overseas newspapers and magazines, and tourist
information web sites.

From haute to hot, from sublime to sub gum, find it at The Straits
Cafe Virtual Restaurant. 
              Millions of people everyday
           Travel thousands of miles without
                   Ever leaving home.

   Put your product or service on their 'itinerary'.

                  [email-masked]