Subject: Spinach Casserole
From: "Pat Hagans" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jan 1999 10:47:26 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Spinach Casserole :
                  
2 (10-ounces) package frozen chopped spinach , thawed
1 (16-ounces) carton sour cream
1-(1-ounces) envelope onion soup mix
                  
drain spinach well , pressing between layers of paper towel.Combine
spinach ,sour cream and soup mix,stirring well.Spoon into a lightly
greased 1-qt. baking dish.Bake , uncovered , at 350 for 30 minutes.
                  Serve immediately.
                   Enjoy Pat !

....Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting. Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article which
is now available on line: http://www.duke.edu/~tfdpress/rfrpost.html.
Recipes/articles go to [email-masked]; requests go to [email-masked]; 
questions/comments go to [email-masked]. Please allow several
days for your submission to appear.