Subject: Spanish Pork Chops
From: Charlcie Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 May 1997 05:41:57 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Spanish Pork Chops

6 medium pork chops
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 14 oz. can tomatoes
1 small can tomato sauce
1 medium onion, chopped coarse
1 large bell pepper, chopped coarse
Flour seasoned with seasoning salt and black pepper

Roll pork chops in seasoned flour and place in hot skillet with about 1/4
inch oil. Brown chops on both sides, remove.  Add onion and peppers to oil
and saute but do not brown.  Stir in 4 T. flour and stir until light
brown. Add tomatoes and tomato sauce stirring until thickened like thin
gravy.  You may have to add a bit more water if too thick.  Place pork
chops in sauce and simmer about one hour.  Serve with hot biscuits and
mashed potatoes.  Makes a meal in itself. 

~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes
Path: swen.emba.uvm.edu!cam-news-feed2.bbnplanet.com!cam-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!miwok!taunix!arlene
From: Charlcie Wilson <[email-masked]>
Subject: Spanish Pork Chops
Sender: [email-masked] (none)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Approved: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 16:54:40 GMT
Reply-To: Charlcie Wilson <[email-masked]>
Organization: flash.net
Followup-To: poster
Lines: 26

Spanish Pork Chops

6 medium pork chops
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 14 oz. can tomatoes
1 small can tomato sauce
1 medium onion, chopped coarse
1 large bell pepper, chopped coarse
Flour seasoned with seasoning salt and black pepper

Roll pork chops in seasoned flour and place in hot skillet with about 1/4
inch oil. Brown chops on both sides, remove.  Add onion and peppers to oil
and saute but do not brown.  Stir in 4 T. flour and stir until light
brown. Add tomatoes and tomato sauce stirring until thickened like thin
gravy.  You may have to add a bit more water if too thick.  Place pork
chops in sauce and simmer about one hour.  Serve with hot biscuits and
mashed potatoes.  Makes a meal in itself. 

~~~

rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes are accepted for
posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" file first.  Articles go to
[email-masked]; administrative questions go to [email-masked].
Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.