Subject: Spaghetti Squash Parmesan
From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Aug 99 03:38:28 CDT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Spaghetti Squash Parmesan
6 Servings

1 spaghetti squash, quartered
1 c water
1 1/2 c  shredded zucchini
1/2 c diced tomato
1/3 c sliced green onions
4 tb grated Parmesan cheese
1 tb lemon juice
1 ts basil
1/4 ts dill
1/4 ts ground black pepper

Place the squash, cut side up, in a Dutch oven.  Add the water.
Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 13 to 17
minutes, or until squash fibers pull apart easily with a fork.
Remove the squash from the pan and drain well. Scoop out and discard
the seeds. Using 2 forks, fluff the flesh into strands.

In a steamer basket over simmering water, steam the zucchini,
covered, for 3 minutes; remove from the heat.

Discard the cooking liquid from the Dutch oven and dry the pan
well. Add the squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and green onions to the
pan. Stir in the Parmesan, lemon juice, basil, fill, and pepper.
Toss well to coat with sauce. Cook 1 minute over medium-high heat
to heat through.