Subject: Ramen Noodle Soup
From: "Mike and Renae Thurman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 01:44:09 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Ramen Noodle Soup

A nice easy way to make a hearty soup that's quick and easy--this utilizes
leftovers so if you menu plan, it's great!

2 leftover chicken breasts, shredded
1 bunch green onion, chopped
4 packages chicken flavor ramen noodles
6 hard boiled eggs
6 Shiitake mushrooms, sliced

Nice and easy:  Cook ramen as directed on package.  When done, portion into
5 bowls (my family is five), sprinkle shredded chicken, green onions and
mushrooms on top of each serving and add sliced hard boiled egg to side of
bowl.  Viola!!  I hope you enjoy as much as we do!

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.