Subject: Quick Baked Chicken
From: "Judith A Rogow" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Feb 2000 18:57:31 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

> From: [email-masked]
> I am a college student who needs help with cooking.  I
> don't have a lot of time so I need quick and easy recipes for dinners.
> I prefer to eat things like chicken and vegetables.
> Thanks for your help.

Quick Baked Chicken

1 pound of boneless chicken
1 can of condensed cream soup
sliced onions
noodles or rice

Take about a pound of boneless chicken, thighs are a good value for the
money put in a casserole dish with a can of condensed cream soup.
I use mushroom with roasted garlic, but chicken mushroom, or
chicken-mushroom are also good.  Add some sliced onions if you wish.
Bake at 359 for an hour.  You can also do this in a crock pot on low
for all day or high for two hours or so.

Serve over noodles or rice.  This freezes well, so you can have more than
one meal from one casserole if you live alone.  Add a salad or some cooked
vegetables and you've got a meal.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.