Subject: Quesadillas de California
From: [email-masked] (Sam Waring)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:16:37 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

In article <[email-masked]>, Joseph & Joan Iocona III said
this about that:

> Please post any recipes for good Quesadillas.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.04

      Title: QUESADILLAS DE CALIFORNIA
 Categories: Sandwiches, Mexican
      Yield: 6 Servings

     12    Flour tortillas
    1/4 lb Butter
      1 T  Salt
      1 c  Monterey Jack; grated
      1 c  Mozzarella; grated
     15 oz Sweet cherry peppers;
           -seeded & chopped

  Spread the tortillas with the softened butter and salt on both sides.
  Let the tortillas set for one hour.  Spread with remaining butter and
  cover each tortilla with an equal amount of both cheeses and sweet
  cherry peppers.

  Place the tortillas on an ungreased cookie sheet and broil for five
  to six minutes.  The broiler should be four or five inches from the
  tortillas. Remove from the oven, cut into wedges, and serve at once.

MMMMM
--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting. Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article which is
now available on line: http://www.duke.edu/~tfdpress/rfrpost.html.
Recipes/articles go to [email-masked]; requests go to [email-masked];
questions/comments go to [email-masked]. Please allow several days
for your submission to appear.