Subject: Potato Cabbage Lunch Box
From: Ben <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 2000 06:30:39 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Potato Cabbage Box (Quick Lunch)

1/2  Cabbage chopped coarsly
2 small Potatoes
1  Dozen or more mushrooms
2 tablespoons Minced chives
  Salt
  Black pepper
  Paprika

Layer into lunch box in this order. Do not mix. Mix at work
and nuke for 10 minutes on high. Option: I would think this
would be good with some caraway seed or Oregano added. I
could also imagine using 2 teaspoons of sweet curry instead
of the pepper and paprika. 

From: [email-masked]  (Valerie).
http://www.recipeway.com/

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted each week.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.