Subject: Moroccan Roasted Lamb
From: [email-masked] (Patti Burgess)
Date: 26 Jan 1997 13:23:22 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Moroccan Roasted Lamb

2 T ground coriander seeds
4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1 1/2 ts ground cumin
1 1/2 ts paprika
2 ts black pepper
1 ts salt
1/4 c olive oil
1 to 5 lb leg of lamb
Garnish:
1 T ground cumin mixed w/1 T salt

Mix all the ingredients except the garnish and rub on leg of lamb. Let 
sit 10 mins. Roast lamb in preheated 400 degree F. oven.  Place on
roasting rack and roast 40 minutes to brown.  Lower oven to 325 degrees F.
and roast for 40-50 minutes or until the thermometer registers 140. 
Allow it to sit a few mins before slicing.  Place the cumin and salt
garnish in a small dish and let each guest sprinkle a bit on his or her
sliced lamb. 

Serves 8

This was taken from Frugal Gourmet's On our Immigrant Ancestors.

===
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article. Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments go to [email-masked]. 
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.