Subject: Meatloaf
From: [email-masked] (Joseph and Kathleen Pollard)
Date: 12 Nov 1996 19:47:21 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Meatloaf

1 envelope dried onion soup mix, like Lipton's
1 to 2 pounds lean ground meat
1 egg per pound of meat
1 piece bread, broken into bite size pieces, per pound of meat
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
Barbeque or spaghetti sauce, optional

Mix ingredients except sauce.  Shape into loaf and place in baking
pan. Pour sauce (if using) over the meat before baking. Bake at 350
degrees for an hour.  For 2 pounds of meat, bake for 1 hour and 30
minutes.  Hope you like it!!  Kathleen Pollard

^^
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article. 
Recipes/requests go to [email-masked]; questions/comments go to
[email-masked].  Please allow several days for your
submission to appear.