Subject: Mango Corn Salsa Peppered Tuna
From: David [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 05:41:50 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

submitted by: [email-masked]

Hello, this recipe is coming to you from San Diego CA.  I found it in Bon
Appetit, it is tried and true.  Very very good.

Mango Corn Salsa Peppered Tuna

1       mango peeled seeded and chopped
1/2     cup chopped green onion (green part included)
1       jalapeno minced
2       tablespoon flat leaf parsley (also known as Italian Parsley)
1/2     cup corn (off the cob or frozen but thawed)
1/2     cup chopped red pepper (I used roasted red peppers, my preference
Juice of one lime

Tuna fillets coated with lime and fresh cracked pepper apply pepper
generously and press into both sides of the fish. Combine the first 7
ingredients and mix well.  This can be done up to 6 hours ahead of time. 
Seal and refrigerate.  Remove prior to serving to bring up to room
temperature.  Keep in mind the longer the salsa sits the spicier is will
be.  Grill the tuna until cooked through or just seared depending on your
preference.  Serve topped with the salsa and some basmati rice on the side. 

This is a fantastic recipe YUMMY!

RECIPEinternet : Recipes from AROUND THE WORLD -- to subscribe, send 
E-mail to [email-masked] with the subject SUBSCRIBE RECIPES.  
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~davidg

rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes are accepted for
posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" file first.  Articles go to
[email-masked]; administrative questions go to [email-masked].
Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.