Subject: Macaroni with Green Peppers
From: "Dancer^" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Mar 2000 08:05:26 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Macaroni with Green Peppers

8oz (250g) macaroni
1 tbsp. (15ml) olive oil
1 large onion, minced
3 tbsp. (45ml) bacon fat
1 green pepper, diced
1 14oz can tomatoes
1 tsp. (5ml) sugar
1/2 tsp. (2ml) oregano

Cook the macaroni, rinse it under hot water and drain well. Return the
macaroni to the same pot. Add the olive oil and stir with a fork. Cover. Fry
the onion in the bacon fat. Add the diced green peppers, tomatoes, sugar,
oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Boil for 20 minutes. Pour the sauce
over the macaroni. Blend well and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with a dish
grated cheese.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.