Subject: Macaroni & Sausage Bake
From: "Will Parkinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jan 2000 06:28:47 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Macaroni & Sausage Bake

1 cup macaroni
1 pound pork sausage
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can cream of celery soup - 10 3/4 ounces
2/3 cup milk
3 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350.  Grease 2 quart casserole.  Cook macaroni according to
package directions.  Drain.  Brown sausage.  Drain.  In large bowl, combine
macaroni, sausage, onions, soup, milk, eggs and cheese.  Mix well.  Turn
into prepared casserole.  Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.

*NOTE*:  I have made this several times using vegetarian sausage that I got
from a local health-food store.  It turned out very well.  However, I posted
the same message on our web site and a lady who made it said that it turned
out very dry. I have never had this happen and, in fact, sometimes think
it's a bit moist.  The only thing I can think of is perhaps she didn't cook
the pasta but put it in dry and that absorbed the moisture.  If anyone has a
different possibility I'd appreciate hearing it.  Thanks and hope you like
the recipe!

-- 
Get more recipes in E-mail. Send a note:
mailto:[email-masked]

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.