Subject: Lamb Cutlets with Spinach
From: "Maurice Siracusa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 16:39:48 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Cooking time : 20 minutes

You will need for four servings:

8 lamb cutlets		2 tablespoons thin cream or top of the milk
1 egg			salt and pepper
breadcrumbs		nutmeg
1 oz. butter		i large packet frozen spinach

Trim cutlets, brush with beaten egg sprinkled with salt and pepper Coat
cutlets with breadcrumbs. Fry quickly in melted butter until browned on
both sides. Reduce heat and continue cooking until tender. Cook spinach as
directed on the packet. Stir in cream or milk and a good pinch grated
nutmeg. Pile spinach in the centre of a hot dish, arrange cutlets round
and serve. 

--
rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes are accepted for 
posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" file first.  Articles go to 
[email-masked]; administrative questions to [email-masked].  
Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.