Subject: Kusamochi
From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Apr 2000 13:15:40 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

KUSAMOCHI

1 cup Joshinko
2 Tbsp. hot water
3 Tbsp. shiratamako
1/2 Tbsp. water
1 oz. yomogi
An

Wash yomogi and boil. Drain well and chop fine.
Combine Joshinko, hot water mixture with shiratamako-water
mixture and mix well. Steam 12 to 15 minutes. Knead well and
add yomogi little at a time. Make a small ball, flatten and
place An ball in center and wrap around.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.