Subject: Kalbssxhnitzel in Currysosse (Veal Steaks - Lemon & Curry )
From: Ben <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 11:42:52 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Kalbssxhnitzel in Currysosse (Veal Steaks - Lemon & Curry )

1 pound Veal Cutlets; Sliced Thin
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
3/4 teaspoons Curry Powder
3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
2 each Onions; Diced
2 tablespoons Evaporated Milk
2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
1 each Lemon; Juiced
10 each Parsley Sprigs; Chopped
2 tablespoons Cognac Or Brandy

Season veal with salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp curry powder.  Heat
oil; brown veal slices on both sides.  Remove meat and
reserve.  Add onions; saute until softened.  Add evaporated
milk and tomato paste. Cook until bubbly. Add lemon juice,
rest of curry powder, and chopped parsley sprigs.  Return
veal slices to the sauce.  Add the cognac or brandy; heat
through.  Serve on preheated platter.

http://www.recipeway.com/

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted each week.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.