Subject: Hungarian Fish Bake
From: [email-masked] (Doreen Randal)
Date: 9 Dec 1998 06:47:52 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

HUNGARIAN FISH BAKE   (700 watts)
More Microwave with Glennys Raffills

750g thick fish fillets
flour
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 tsp made mustard
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
salt and pepper to taste
chopped spring onions
paprika

Cut the fillets into serving-size pieces, lightly flour them, and
arrange in a serving dish.  Combine the sour cream with the mustard,
ginger, and herbs and add seasoning to taste.  Pour the sauce over the
fish and cover with greaseproof paper.  Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Spoon the sauce over the fish and continue cooking on HIGH 2 - 4
minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.  Spoon the
sauce over the fish again.  Cover with finely chopped spring onions
and sprinkle with paprika.

Enjoy,  Doreen
Doreen Randal,  Wanganui.  New Zealand

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted on Mondays.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.