Subject: Hot Pepper Jelly
From: [email-masked] (Lindy H. Frank)
Date: 18 Oct 1997 20:39:44 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Hot Pepper Jelly
To make 6 cups

3/4     cup     green bell pepper (about 2)
1/4     cup     green hot peppers
1/2     cup     cider vinegar
6       cups    sugar
6       oz      Certo
                green food coloring

Remove seeds from bell peppers and put in blender.  Blend as is and
measure 3/4 cup.  Remove seeds from hot peppers (its best to use
rubber gloves when working with hot peppers) and add to blender.
Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil with pepper mixture and stir
constantly.  Add Certo and let boil 1 minute stirring constantly.  Add
food coloring.  Bottle.

--Lindy  (to reply take the '.remove' out of my e-mail address)

http://www.mindspring.com/~slapshot/    Home Page
http://www.memorydean.com       Official Memory Dean Page

~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.