Subject: Hamalaya Casserole
From: "Jen Stuart" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Mar 1999 20:52:14 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Hamalaya Casserole

  1 1/4    cup                  water or milk                     
  1/4     teaspoon             salt                              
  1     dash                 pepper                            
  1 1/3     cup                  minute rice                       
  1 1/2     cup                  ham, diced, cooked                
  1     cup                  green beans, cooked               

 Combine soup, water, onion, salt and pepper in sauce pan. Mix well and  bring 
to a boil over med. heat. ( Microwave about 4-5 minutes on HI).  Pour 1/2 
mixture in greased 1 1/2 qt casserole. Pour Minute rice from  box into 
casserole. Combine ham and beans. Put in on top. Put      remaining soup over 
ham. Sprinkle with grated cheese and paprika if   desired. Cover and bake at 375
for 20 mins. 

--Jen  <:3)~
ICQ#  25247784 

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted on Mondays.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.