Subject: Gyuniku Negimaki (Steak and Onion Spring Rolls)
From: "The Wike Family" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 May 2000 15:59:32 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

This may not be exactly what you are looking for but it's close...
~Kathy
                      
* Exported from MasterCook *

             Gyuniku Negimaki (Steak and Onion Spring Rolls)

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 8     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Appetizers                      Beef
                Japanese

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
  4                 oz  Slice Rump Steak
  3                 Tbsp  Teriyaki Sauce
  2                 ea  Spring Onions w/ 3" of stalk

  PREPARE IN ADVANCE: Cut onions in half lengthwise, the cut into 4"
  pieces. Place the steak between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound
  into 1/8" thickness.  Cut the steaks in half crosswise.  Arrange the
  strip of onions down the length of each piece of meat.  Starting with
  the wide end, roll into tight cylinders.  Secure with toothpicks. TO
  COOK: Preheat grill. Dip rolls in Teriyaki sauce and grill them 3"
  from heat for 3 minutes. Dip again in sauce and grill for another 3
  minutes. Remove toothpicks, trim ends, and cut into 1" pieces.  Stand
  each piece on end.

                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.