Subject: Gegrillte Bratwurst (Grilled Bratwurst)
From: Ben <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 May 2000 17:09:08 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Gegrillte Bratwurst (Grilled Bratwurst)

6 each Bratwursts
12 ounce (1 Can) Beer
1 each Onion; Med., Chopped
6 each Peppercorns
4 each Cloves
6 each Hard Rolls

Place bratwursts, beer, onion, peppercorns, and cloves in a
3-quart saucepan.  Simmer for 20 minutes.  Drain.  Grill
bratwursts 2 to 5 inches from charcoal about 10 minutes,
until browned.  Sprinkle with water to form a crisp skin.
Serve in hard rolls with Dusseldorf-style mustard.

http://www.recipeway.com/

~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted each week.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.