Subject: Garlic Lemon Chicken
From: Peter Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Feb 1997 06:07:31 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Garlic Lemon Chicken

4 Chicken breasts
4 Lemons
4-6 Garlic cloves
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
Pinch tarragon
Pinch salt and pepper

Squeeze the lemons and crush the garlic.  Mix the juice with the oil,
garlic, ginger, rosemary, tarragon, salt, and pepper and let it stand
for 1/2 an hour.  Wrap the chicken breasts in tinfoil making sure they
are watertight leaving an opening in the top.  Remix the sauce (marinade),
pour it over the chicken, and close the opening in the tinfoil (just fold
it over a few times).  Leave the chicken to marinate for up to 12 hours.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. and cook for 30 minutes.  Pour the
juice from the chicken into a pan and heat adding a little flour to
thicken to make a gravy.  Place the chicken under the grill to brown off
and serve with the sauce and or a vegetable if desired. 

Cheers,
Pete

[email-masked]

===
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article. Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments go to [email-masked]. 
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.