Subject: Easy Garlic Chicken Breasts
From: Ariane Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Aug 1999 08:47:38 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Easy Garlic Chicken Breasts

1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper

In a medium bowl, whisk together the lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt 
and pepper generously, and add chicken, making sure it is well-coated with the 
marinade.  Marinate chicken, covered in fridge for at least 3 hours and 
preferably overnight. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.  Remove chicken from 
marinade and discard marinade.  Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan.
Season with salt and pepper and roast for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is 
cooked through and the juices run clear when you prick it with a fork. Serves 2.

**This is really simple, but surprisingly good.  The chicken is somewhat
garlicky and tangy because of the lime juice, but it is not too
strong-tasting.  It goes great with mashed potatoes and corn muffins.  :)

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.