Subject: Ethiopian Ginger Vegetables
From: Ben <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 May 2000 16:32:45 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Ethiopian Ginger Vegetables

5 each Green chiles; skin, seed, chop
1 teaspoon Fresh ginger; grated
6 each Small potatoes; cubed
1/2 pound Green beans
4 each Carrots; cut in strips
  Water
2 medium Onions; quartered, separated
2 tablespoons Olive oil
2 centiliters Garlic
  Salt and pepper to taste

Place potatoes, green beans, and carrots into boiling salted
water, cover, and cook 5 mins. Remove vegetables and rinse.
Saute the chile and onion in oil until soft but not brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute 5 mins.
Add the rest of ingredients, stir well, and cook over medium
heat until vegetables are tender.

http://www.recipeway.com/
--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.