Subject: Coronation Chicken
From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 May 1996 14:57:09 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

This recipe for Coronation Chicken was submitted to the Dallas SPCA Cookbook
by Margaret Thatcher.

Coronation Chicken

1 large cooked chicken, boned and cut into bite size pieces when cold

Sauce:

1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise
1 (8 ounce) jar apricot jam, smooth
1 or 2 tsp curry paste or powder
1 small carton of double cream (1/2 pint whipping cream)

Mix sauce together thoroughly, adding cream last.  Pour over chicken and mix
again.  Put into serving dish and sprinkle with cut chives. Chill and allow 
flavors to blend before serving.

Suzy Thompson

~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments go to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.