Subject: E-Z Cinnamon Buns
From: "Anita Bautsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Mar 2000 07:43:04 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

E-Z Cinnamon Buns

1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
36 pecan or walnut halves
Ground cinnamon
2 cup Bisquick baking mix
1/3 cup applesauce
1/3 cup milk

Heat oven to 450 degrees.  Place 2 teaspoons butter, 2 teaspoons brown
sugar and 3 pecan halves in each of 12 muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.  
Sprinkle cinnamon in each cup; heat in oven until melted. Mix baking mix,
applesauce and milk until dough forms; beat 20 strokes.  Spoon onto
mixture in cups.  Bake 10 minutes.  Invert on heat-proof serving place.  
12 biscuits.

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.