Subject: Chinese Garlic Sauce
From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Nov 1999 09:33:32 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

CHINESE GARLIC SAUCE

2  Tablespoons of peanut oil
2  Tablespoons of minced garlic
3  Tablespoons of oyster sauce
 a little fresh ginger grated if you wish
1/2  cup chicken stock or canned broth

Heat wok or deep pan over high heat until it is hot.  Add oil and wait
until it is smoking, add ginger and garlic and leave for a minute or so. 
Then add the oyster sauce and stock simmering for another few minutes. 
Pour over your favorite fried rice, white rice or meat, especially
chicken. 

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.