Subject: Chicken Teriyaki
From: Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 18:26:08 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Teriyaki Marinate

1 c. teriyaki sauce
3/4 c. pineapple juice
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. vinegar
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 c. worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. Italian salad dressing

Mix all ingredients & bring to a boil. Cool; divide in half. Use half to 
marinate 1-1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast or chicken breast 
tenders over night. Refigerate other half to be used later.
 
Prepare rice for 4 people as instructed on box. Remove chicken from 
marinate & discard marinate. Grill or broil chicken while rice is 
cooking. Stir into cooked rice, 1 small can of crushed pineapple 
(drained) & about 3/4 c. of cashew pieces. Reheat other half of 
marinate.

Serve grilled chicken over rice mixture with marinate sauce. Also serve 
any type oriental vegetables you desire (I recommend snowpeas, water 
chestnuts, cauliflower, broccoli & carrots.)