Subject: Chicken and Ramen Noodles
From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Feb 1997 14:49:10 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

submitted by: [email-masked]

Chicken and Ramen Noodles

This type of noodle dish is very popular in Southern California where they
have a large Oriental population.  In my few trips out there I loved to
eat in the noodle shops.  This is similar to what they serve.  Its very
good and very easy to prepare. 

2 tea	Olive Oil
1 whole	Boneless Chicken Breast cut into bite size pieces       
2 cloves garlic        
2 cups 	Water
2 pkgs	Ramen Chicken noodles
2 tea	Dried Italian Seasoning 
3 cups 	Fresh or frozen veggies.  

Heat oil and brown the chicken and garlic.  Stir in 2 cups water and the
seasoning pkgs from the soup mixes and the Italian seasoning and the
veggies.  Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 2-3 minutes (if using
fresh veggies cook until ready) gently break each block of noodles and
bring to boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked. 

Gordon Acapulco
--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article. 
Recipes/requests go to [email-masked]; questions/comments go to
[email-masked].  Please allow several days for your submission to
appear.