Subject: Chicken Mein Soup
From: "MHL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 11:59:42 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Ingredients:
2 chicken legs
4.5 cups cold water
1 tablespoon ginger winei
15 oz. Mein
1.5 teaspoons salt
0.5 teaspoon MSG

Procedure:

Wash the chicken legs and cut into 1-inch pieces. Cook in boiling water
for 1 minute and remove to a casserole bowl. Add cold water and ginger
wine. Put in a steamer to steam for 40 minutes. Remove and add ingredients
salt and MSG. Cook Mein in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain. put Mein
in chicken soup.
--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are
accepted for posting. Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article which is
now available on line: http://www.duke.edu/~tfdpress/rfrpost.html.
Recipes/articles go to [email-masked]; requests go to [email-masked];
questions/comments go to [email-masked]. Please allow several days
for your submission to appear.