Subject: Chicken Breasts in Chardonnay
From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Feb 1997 03:08:58 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

I've been fiddling with this recipe for a while, and think I've finally
perfected it.  It's easy to make, and goes wonderfully with sugar snap peas
and multigrain bread.

Chicken Breasts in Chardonnay:

5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 cups of chardonnay
5 tart apples (macintosh are best)
pine nuts (optional)
poultry seasoning
dill weed

Marinate the chicken in the wine overnight.  Set the chicken in a pan and
dust lightly with dill and poultry seasoning.  Pour a little of the wine
over the chicken breasts Slice the apples and layer over the chicken.
Scatter pine nuts over the top. Bake at 350 until the chicken is cooked
through, about half an hour. 

Nea

~~~
Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are accepted
for posting.  Please read the "Posting Guidelines" article.  Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].  
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.