Subject: Bud's Caeser Salad Dressing
From: Ben <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Apr 2000 18:16:30 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes

Bud's Caeser Salad Dressing

3  Garlic cloves; minced
6  Anchovey paste
10 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
6 tablespoons Lemon juice
2 tablespoons Worchester sauce
2 tablespoons Red wine vinager
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 ounces Egg substitute

Yield: 1 servings 

Mix all except egg subs well. Let stand at room temp. Wash 2 LARGE heads romaine
lettuce inside leaves. Spin out water and put in towel in frig to crisp. Cut 9 
slices of Sour dough french bread and butter both sides. Sprinkle garlic powder 
on one side and cut into bit sizes. Toast garlic croutons in 300 deg oven until 
crisp, about 25 minutes. Let cool to room temp. Grate a wedge of parmessan 
cheese, or cut into cubes and throw into blender. Assemble: Place cold crisp 
lettuce in large bowl. Pour egg sub in slowly while tossing. When well coated 
repeat process with dressing. When well coated repeat process with cheese and 
then croutons. Serve in large salad bowls with extra cheese on top with fresh 
ground pepper. Even my teenage kids eat this. By adding a broiled chicken breast
to each serving, along with remaining sour dough bread, this becomes an entire 
meal.

http://www.recipeway.com/

--
~~Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are 
accepted for posting.  Please read the FAQ posted weekly Recipes/requests
go to [email-masked]; questions/comments to [email-masked].
Please allow several days for your submission to appear.